You are here

Stops working when i update.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
furious
Offline
furious's picture
Donator
Joined: 1 year
Last seen: 3 months
Stops working when i update.

Hi, everything works fine up to the version V3.2.2.8. When i update to V3.2.2.9 or 3.2.3
Mdb stop working.

run it on a raspberry 4 whit Debían 64 bits.

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

upload log file.
what do you mean by mdb stops working?
if there no error in your log file then you will need to explain more.
there were alot of updates in 3.2.3 for mdb.

furious
Offline
furious's picture
Donator
Joined: 1 year
Last seen: 3 months

exactly that, before 2.3.2 it finds matches with my usual configuration, and with this latest version it finds nothing. there are no errors in the log.

mat8861
Offline
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 14 min

can you upload mdb_config and your guide.xml ?

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

i did some tests and talked to the admin.
there a bug in movie/series select.

i assume your using your own custom line for this as it works if you use the defaults.
remove contains="" and it should work with 3.2.3

furious
Offline
furious's picture
Donator
Joined: 1 year
Last seen: 3 months

guide.xml I deleted it, but there was basically no post-processing. Then I'll try to delete contains="" .
Thanks

Attachments: 
Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

for your select series without being able to use contains this should get you similar selected.
when i said remove contains="" i mean remove the attribute completely,not just make it a empty value.

<selectserie duration="25" minimum="2" musthave="title" optional="sub-title, episode-num"/>

only shows that have a title and either subtitle or episode number would be selected.

furious
Offline
furious's picture
Donator
Joined: 1 year
Last seen: 3 months

It seems that was the problem, deleting contains="".
everything works again! Very thanks.
in the past i customized the selection,because with default the processing time increased a lot by confusing movies and series. Maybe I should try again with defaults.

And another question, do you recommend making the jump to version 4.2.2?

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

4.2.2 is exactly the same as 3.2.3 functionally.

the difference..

4.2.2 needs dotnet 5 runtime
3.2.3 needs mono

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

3.2.3.1 beta
https://github.com/SilentButeo2/webgrabplus-siteinipack/tree/master/eval...

contains="" is fixed alomg with few other things.

furious
Offline
furious's picture
Donator
Joined: 1 year
Last seen: 3 months

Yes i saw it last night, How fast. Thanks a lot.

and I have another doubt, although perhaps I should open another thread.

If you look at the mdb.config i uploaded, in sub-title i have added mdb-starrating, this worked in the past.

But I don't know from which version, it stopped working. how could I add it? maybe it has to go separately?

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

i dont see any problems with that,are you sure the starrating is present?
what mdb ini are you using and i can check if the website changed,maybe the starrrating is broken.

edit:
try this for starrating.scrub in ur mdb ini
mdb_starrating.scrub {regex|p4||\"worstRating\":\d,\"ratingValue\":\s*(\d\.*\d*)}||}

|p4| refers to the page.
there so many revisions of the ini i dont know which your using.
this needs to be set to the correct url_mdb_px(they are listed near the top of the ini.
you want the one the one that says episode details,it usually commented at the end of the line.
for the line above it looks something like this..

url_mdb_p4 {url()|primary|[imdb we address]|mdb_episode_id|/} * the episode detail page

furious
Offline
furious's picture
Donator
Joined: 1 year
Last seen: 3 months

I use the latest revisions as it updates siteini automatically every night, before running the program by cron, imdb.com.imdb.ini and imdb.com.imdb_series.ini.

In my config:
sub-title>'subtitle' {['category']} {('episode')} {('productiondate')} {['country']} {('rating')} {★'mdb-starrating'★}/>

In both movies and series, at the end of the subtitle in the past it did appear starrating. but not anymore.

and reading what you say, I don't see anything regarding starrating in the .inis

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 7 years
Last seen: 1 month

it will be in your webgrab config directory in the mdb folder,the nini i refer to are the 2 mdb ini names u mentioned.

Log in or register to post comments

Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl