You are here

Scrape season number

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year
Scrape season number

Hi everyone,

I would like to add the season number in addition to the episode number.
Right now it only shows 'E07' instead of 'S02E07'

Any help would be appreciated.

Blackbear199
Online
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 4 min

why are you using revision 4 of the the ini when revision 7 is on the epg channels page?
note:
if u require that the season/episode number be double digit for single season/episode number than this would require custom modifications as webgrrab does not add leading zeros for single digit numbers

TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year

I changed a couple of things a while back and can't remember exactly what I changed.

Oh yeah, I knew that. It's just a habit to type it that way.

Thanks for the reply.

TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year

I tried it with Revision 7 and it didn't even want to grab.
But thanks anyway. I'll figure it out somehow.

BTW, i donated a couple of days ago and I still don't see the donation symbol.
Does someone happen to know how long it takes?

Thanks again for this great piece of software.

Blackbear199
Online
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 4 min

I didn't look at the ini u uploaded but this should get season/episode info correctly.
I wud disable the episode lines you have and add this to test..

episode.scrub {single(pattern="S'S1' E'E1'""S'S1'""E'E1'")|"seriesEpisodeNumber":"||"|"}
episode.modify {clear(> "1000")}
episode.modify {addstart(not "")|E}
temp_1.scrub {single|"seriesNumber":"||"|"}
temp_1.modify {clear(> "1000")}
episode.modify {addstart('temp_1' not "")|S'temp_1' }

TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year

It didn't work. Still only the episode number.

Blackbear199
Online
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 4 min

add debug to the last line so its like below and upload ur log file

episode.modify {addstart(debug 'temp_1' not "")|S'temp_1' }

TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year

Thanks for taking your time.

Attachments: 
Blackbear199
Online
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 4 min

looks like its working to me although I only seen one show with season/episode info in your log.

this was its value after the season info was added...

[ Debug ] Element value after operation:
[ Debug ] S1 E8

TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year

Aah OK.

Does that mean that season number information is not added to all the shows?

Blackbear199
Online
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 4 min

it means that not all shows have the season number in the data.

edit:
I shouldn't really say that the season/episode number isn't available.
some shows have incorrect data for the season/episode info(ex. "seriesEpisodeNumber":"238588243",).
we know that this cannot be a real episode number so webgrab deletes and season/episode number greater than 1000.

TheTinkerer
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 year

That makes sense. I get it now.
Thank you so much for your help.

Log in or register to post comments

Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl