You are here

MDB failure with no info

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
khpov
Offline
Donator
Joined: 2 months
Last seen: 1 month
MDB failure with no info

Hi,

The curse of the Australian ini strikes again lol.
So I'm running WebgrabPlus for yourtv.com.au.ini on my local windows machine and it runs (fine it would seem) but I am getting repeated failures on the MDB and there is no additional info on why it is failing, only the following in the WebGrab++.log.txt.

[ Info ] Movie: 209/562 .. PGA TOUR Champions Highlights
[ Debug ] "PGA TOUR Champions Highlights" + "Mitsubishi Electric Classic" + (2022) + "" .. no result!
[ Info ] no result!
[ Info ] Done in 0.02 sec

[ Info ] Movie: 210/562 .. ELPGA Tour Highlights
[Critical] Unhandled Exception
[Critical] For detailed info, see log file C:\Users\Worldwide\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus\WebGrab++.log.txt
[Critical] Execution stopped

Any help appreciated, I've attached WebGrap and MDB configs.
Cheers

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 6 years
Last seen: 2 hours

you need to have a pattern for webgrab to know what episode number formats may exists for the ini used.
either add this one or replace the existing line in your mdb config.
leaving the existing line wont hurt anything.

<episodenum_pattern site="yourtv.com.au">"S'S1' E'E1'""S'S1'""E'E1'""Episode 'E1'"</episodenum_pattern>

if that dont work upload a full log file.
are you using the latest mdb files?
i would try just these..
movies ==> imdb.com.imdb.ini
series ==> imdb.com.imdb_series.ini

these have been recently updated.

khpov
Offline
Donator
Joined: 2 months
Last seen: 1 month

Cheers, I thought that may be the issue but it's not seemed to be a problem for the other 5 ini's I've used on my remote machine.
Interestingly I had a problem with the imdb.com.imdb.ini. The mdb search failed with an error on line 67:

mdb_producer.scrub {regex()|p1||href=\"/company/co\d+?\?ref_=tt_dt_co_\d\">(.+?)||}

I forget the exact wording but it was strange as I have no issue on my remote machine with exactly the same setup. I removed it from the mdb in the hope that would solve the problem and now I have this one.

I will try the suggested episode pattern and see if that works.
I'm pretty sure I used the latest mdb files but will double check.

Thanks,

khpov
Offline
Donator
Joined: 2 months
Last seen: 1 month

Same issue, full log attached

Attachments: 
Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 6 years
Last seen: 2 hours

looking at your log..
dont even bother with mdb
mdb is for movies and tv series NOT sports channels,it will never work.
besides all that for episode number info needs to have a season and episode number,not one or the other...both.
how do u expect webgrab to fine a show with just a season or episode number?
forget it,ur wasting ur time trying this.

khpov
Offline
Donator
Joined: 2 months
Last seen: 1 month

Fair enough, to be honest I just thought it would grab what it could and leave the rest as it does with other channels. I didn't expect a critical error and shutdown. No problem, thanks for your input.

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 6 years
Last seen: 2 hours

mdb can be a pain on a good day when your feeding it valid shows to try to find a match for.
in your mdb config u can add these sports channels at the bottom with update="" (look at the examples that are already there).
these channels will be exclude from mdb when it runs.

Log in or register to post comments

Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl