You are here

<timespan>6</timespan> started to break things

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
pila
Offline
Joined: 4 years
Last seen: 3 years
<timespan>6</timespan> started to break things

I had things running nice in Win7 with v2.1. I used  <timespan>6</timespan> to grab a week of EPG. All was working well. Today, I went on to try some other sites trying to improve on the data I am getting, and suddenly, things completely break down. Log says:

[  Info  ] update requested for - 21 - out of - 21 - channels for 6 day(s)
[  Info  ] (   1/21  ) MOJTV.HR -- chan. (xmltv_id=Fox) -- mode Smart
[        ] Job finished at 24/01/2018 21:44:26 done in 7s
[Critical] Unhandled Exception
[Critical]
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[Critical]
   at WGconsole.Program.ConsoleApplication(String[] args)
   at WGconsole.Program.Main(String[] args)
[Critical] For detailed info, see log file C:\Users\Davor\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus\WebGrab++.log.txt
[Critical] Execution stopped

If I change to <timespan>4</timespan>, works fine. Move it to 5, breaks down on the first item which worked normally for the last few days I am using program.

Offending line is:

<channel update="i" site="mojtv.hr" site_id="319/fox" xmltv_id="Fox">Fox</channel>

But, even if this site at this moment does not supply enough data for requested timespan, who cares? Ignore it and keep it empty. Not break down. What is going on here?

 

 

pila
Offline
Joined: 4 years
Last seen: 3 years

ini did not change at all over last few days. only behaviour did.

pila
Offline
Joined: 4 years
Last seen: 3 years

I do not know any well known reasons. Sorry, I was just trying for a last few days to make this work. I use WebGrab++ for a few days. I can only guess you know someone who made changes last did actually mess up something. Or S mode is the problem.

I have seen your nick and understand you spend a lot of time doing this, and obviously you have serious understading of programming ini files. That is precisely why I wanted to ask for pointers from soomoen who knows. Obviosuyl here are some things in motion which I am not aware but appear to be hit by them.

I tried some other sites, and also have a problems. Just now I was looking at similar break done by different site:

<channel update="i" site="mts.rs" site_id="Arena Sport 1" xmltv_id="Arena Sport 1">Arena Sport 1</channel>

breaks processing and dies out.

(  15/21  ) MTS.RS -- chan. (xmltv_id=Arena Sport 1) -- mode Smart
i
error downloading page: Error: SendFailure (Error writing headers)
pausing 1 of 4 times for 5 seconds before re-try.
error downloading page: Error: SendFailure (Error writing headers)
pausing 2 of 4 times for 10 seconds before re-try.
error downloading page: The request timed out (15sec)
Retry 3 of 4 times
error downloading page: The request timed out (20sec)
Retry 4 of 4 times
Job finished at 25/01/2018 00:24:58 done in 20m 52s
Unhandled Exception

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

  at WGconsole.Program.ConsoleApplication (System.String[] args) <0x74f14688 + 0x0612c> in <filename unknown>:0
  at WGconsole.Program.Main (System.String[] args) <0x74f12b78 + 0x0006f> in <filename unknown>:0
For detailed info, see log file WebGrab++.log.txt
Execution stopped

I am still confused how come 4 days work and 5 not! And yesterday 6 days were working! I started readign manual, but this will not be a quick fix.

Still, as many descriptions are pulled out with too many mistakes and without any description, I will have to change something. I was hoping for a simple solution, but seems I was hoping wrong.

 

pila
Offline
Joined: 4 years
Last seen: 3 years

That much I understood. But, I did nothing wrong to you. I just asked for some guidance.

pila
Offline
Joined: 4 years
Last seen: 3 years

Thanks, I will try to find it, but it will take a lot of time.

Log in or register to post comments

Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl